"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, August 3, 2017

It's All Perspective!

I had the great opportunity to speak with a blogity friend from Canada last night.  Oh my, I was so happy to finally hear her voice and to be honest listen for the infamous Canadian accent.  I was not disappointed and must tell you that my northern BFF and her honey wanted to hear my accent!  Crazy that I forgot that perhaps I may have an accent. Hmm...I'm a fast talker so maybe my accent was missed~but no. I was told I have some sort of an accent, but it mostly has to do with me being short (Kidding!)

To those that wonder, I really have no idea what my accent is aside from a whole lot of mixed up, as I was born in the south, raised in the mid-west, lived on the west coast, and now live in the southwest!

Perspective is important though, as we all were anticipating accents and none of us was disappointed!

Now for the much awaited almost always added random photo or two that connect nothing with the post nor the other photos~please enjoy as this is my brain on blogger!

My Bill. 
My everything.

Above my stove.  
Yes, those are brooder lights from the chicken coop, 
well one was new and one I super scrubbed.
Thank you Bill for letting me do things that 
aren't always conventional but always are penny pinching.

And an oldie but a goodie. These were our Navajo Churro sheep.
We now have sheep that have no wool.  Crazy but true. 
And the current flock are named pretty girlie names as we do not 
have a ram anymore.  Bill doesn't care as he calls them the girls.

Photo bombing by Snake dog and henny penny!

No comments: